Black Friday kicks off the holiday shopping season for many people. The next step for those of us not joining family for the holidays is to send gifts by courier or mail. Here’s some tips to make sure gifts arrive safe and sound. Read more
- Take him fishing. What’s better than a bucket full of worms and the open water? Don’t forget the sunscreen and bug spray! Visit Alberta’s Best Fishing Hot Spotsfor some of the best fishing spots!
- Brunch and Golf. Dad’s got to eat and so do you. Take him to your favourite restaurant for brunch and a round of 18 holes afterwards. Driving range’s are great too! Looking for awesome golf courses visit: Alberta Golf Courses
- Celebrate with a BBQ. Light the barbecue and get out your hamburgers & hotdogs! Celebrate Dad with great food and family time. Kick a ball around or play baseball or catch. Here’s a link to a delicious homemade burger recipe The Perfect Burger
- Have a night in. Rent a few movies or grab the clicker for Netflix, pop some popcorn and put your feet up! For quick and easy homemade microwave popcorn that doesn’t have all the additives of store bought microwave popcorn follow the link. Brown Bag Microwave Popcorn
- Bowling. A great activity for the family or a little one on one time. Rent a lane, lace those shoes and have a great time.
What are your favourite things to do to celebrate your Dad? Let us know in the comments below!